12 Panel Drug Test Dip
Identify Branded 12 Panel Drug Test Dip Cards are designed to test urine for the presence of multiple drugs of abuse. These dip cards consist of a plastic casing with panel strips of absorbent material. The strips contain reagents, each of which is designed to detect a specific drug or drug metabolite.
Here's how 12 Panel Drug Test Dip Cards physically function to test urine:
1) Collection: The first step in using a 12 Panel Drug Test Dip Card is to collect a urine sample from the individual being tested. The sample should be collected in a clean, dry container and should be free of adulterations.
2) Dip: The dip card is then dipped into the urine sample, making sure that the absorbent strips are fully submerged. The card is held in the urine for enough time to allow the absorbent material to soak up the urine.
3) Wait: After dipping the card, it is important to wait for a specific amount of time, typically around 5 minutes before reading results. During this time, the urine will move up the absorbent strip and react with the individual test panel reagents.
4) Interpretation: Once the 5 minute waiting period is over, the dip card is removed from the urine and the test results are interpreted. Each individual test panel on the absorbent strip will either display a line or no line, depending on whether the drug or drug metabolite being tested for is present in the urine.
5) Confirmation: If any of the test panels display a positive result (i.e., the presence of a drug or drug metabolite exceeding the defined cut-off level), a confirmation test may be necessary to verify the results. This typically involves sending the sample to a laboratory for further analysis.
Overall, 12 Panel Drug Test Dip Cards function by using the absorbent panel strips to detect the presence of multiple drugs of abuse in urine including: Amphetamines, Barbiturates, Benzodiazepines, Buprenorphine, Cocaine, Ecstasy MDMA, Ethyl Glucuronide, Fentanyl, Kratom, Marijuana, Methadone, Methadone Metabolite EDDP, Methamphetamines, Morphine / Opiates, Oxycodone, Phencyclidine, Synthetic Marijuana K2, Tramadol, Tricyclic Antidepressants.
These urine dip testcards are a convenient and cost-effective way to screen for a range of drugs in a single test.
Identify HealthMSRP:Now: $101.25 - $335.00Was:Identify Health 12 Panel ETG, FEN, TRA Fentanyl Drug Test Dip - Identify Health - BOXES OF 25 TESTSThe current expiration date for this drug test dip is on or better than: FEBRUARY 20, 2025Availability:Ships same day if by 3pm EST. Signature...MSRP:Now: $101.25 - $335.00Was:
Identify DiagnosticsMSRP:Now: $76.50 - $665.00Was:Identify Diagnostics 12 Panel Drug Test Dip CardThe current expiration date for this drug test dip is on or better than: MAY 31, 2024Availability:Ships same day if by 3pm EST. Signature required delivery.- CLIA Waived- FDA 510(K) Cleared- Over The...MSRP:Now: $76.50 - $665.00Was: