NitraCare Plus - Nitrile Exam Gloves - Box of 100 - Specify Desired Size in Order Comments - Default Size Medium
- Ships same day if by 3pm EST. Signature required delivery.
- Calculated at Checkout
NitraCare Plus 100 - Power-Free Non-Sterile Nitrile Examination Gloves - Box of 100 Gloves
If you would prefer a size other than the default size Medium, please type your prefered size into the Order Comments field during checkout. Available Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large.
The current expiration date for these gloves is on or better than: 2024
PLEASE NOTE: These same gloves are available by the CASE of 1000 gloves each HERE.
Ships same day if by 3pm EST. Signature required delivery.
- Powder-Free Non-Sterile Nitrile Examination Gloves
- Sold by the Case. Each case has 10 boxes of 100 gloves (1,000 gloves total per case)
- Outstanding barrier protection from bacteria, viruses and chemicals during procedures where risk of fluid exposure is moderate to high.
- Finger-tip textured enable grip even when wet
- Standard color coded sizing to identify different sizes
- Offer excellent sensitivity for touch perception and dependable protection.
- Meets both ASTM D6978-05 and USP 800 Personal Protection Equipment requirement for use of chemotherapy gloves when handling hazardous drugs. When used in accordance to the guidelines set forth in the USP 800 chapter.
Brand - NitraCare
Material - Nitrile
Color - Cobalt Blue
Sterility - Non-Sterile
Cuff - Beaded Cuff
Sizes - XS, SM, M, L, XL
Accelerators - Yes
Chemo Tested - Yes
Glove Interior - Power-Free
Glove Exterior - Textured Fingers
Length (inches) 9.5 in
Palm Thickness (Avg) - 3.0 mil
Finger Thickness (Avg) - 5.6 mil
Tensile Strength (Mpa) - 35 / 33 Mpa
Ultimate Elongation (%) - 600 / 560
Pin Hole (AQL) - 1.5
Manufactured in accordance with Quality System ISO 9001.
Exceeds and meets current ASTM Standards: - D6319, D5151, D1671 & D6978.
This product is made from Synthetic Nitrile Polymer and contains no natural latex rubber.
* When used in accordance to the guidelines set forth in the USP 800 chapter.